Respiratory therapist jobs – full-time positions
Are you a respiratory therapist who wants to work in a highly specialized and ultra-modern environment?
Why Choose The CHUM:
- To be part of one of the largest respiratory therapist teams (200) in Quebec;
- To work with high-technology equipment in a stimulating work environment in the heart of downtown Montreal, easily accessible by public transportation;
- To have many opportunities for advancement: technical coordinator, assistant manager, and management positions;
- To have access to a health and well-being program, along with competitive working conditions and benefits.
The CHUM offers you a different experience, where you will:
- Thrive in all medical specialties in Quebec, with the exception of pediatrics;
- Participate in many Canadian and international research projects on new drugs and new therapeutic support methods;
- Be involved in the development of protocols and procedures for using leading-edge diagnostic methods and respiratory support approaches;
- Actively promote healthy lifestyle habits among our patients, their families, and Quebec’s population;
- Support student interns in applying their theoretical knowledge and help them to make links between the cases presented in their courses and real-life clinical cases.
Respiratory Therapist at the CHUM
” I love my job as a respiratory therapist, and I’m proud to be a part of this world reference center. We are more than 200 respiratory therapists at the CHUM working in various sectors, such as operating room (90). We have a great team spirit and are always ready to help each other. There is a great synergy with all professionals and doctors. Our mutual trust allows us to offer the best to our patients and surpassed ourselves! “
LIFE IN DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
The CHUM is served by several line bus, directly linked to the Champ-de-Mars metro station, and is located near the major commuter train stations.
Steps away from the Old Port of Montreal, it’s the perfect location whether you want to go for a run during your lunch time, or read your new novel. Go and meet your friends for the happy hour on the Place des spectacles in the evening.
EMPLOYEE’S INCENTIVE PROGRAM
AND PUBLIC TRANSIT
Through our partnerships and our Advantages program, we offer plenty of discounts, such as OPUS and BIXI subscriptions.
Too busy to cook? No worries, our cafeteria offers a wide range of healthy meals and many restaurants surround the hospital. Enjoy the sun on one of our terraces with your colleagues.